Get in touch with us
Frequently Asked Questions
Orders usually ship 3-5 days from the date the production process started. Actual shipping times and delivery date may vary depending on local postal service in your area.
Your order will arrive approximately 5-10 business days after it’s shipped. We use different shipping partners, but final delivery is usually via USPS.
For Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International orders please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Final delivery is usually via your local postal service.
Because your purchase is custom printed exclusively for you, it will only qualify for replacement, return or refund if: (i) the product itself is flawed, (ii) the quality of the printing is poor or (iii) the final product is notably different from the product presented on the order screen.
We cannot accept returns or process refunds if:
- The item(s) is printed as ordered, but you “changed your mind”. We print on demand and therefore cannot accept returns with that inquiry.
- The return request is not viewed and approved by our team before you send the item(s) back.
- The item(s) have been worn or washed.
- The item(s) have been altered in any way or if they do not have the original tags.
- The item(s) were a “Final Sale,” during time periods such as: Halloween, Christmas, Black Friday, St. Patrick’s Day, etc. and utilized a promo code.
How can I send a return and refund request?
If your purchase meets the above criteria, email us as soon as possible, preferably no later than 30 days after the delivery date at email@example.com including:
- Your order number and the email address registered to the shipping information.
- Photo(s) of the affected items(s). Please include a photo of the whole item and any other photos that may help identify the issue, including photos for:
- Coffee Mug: include pictures of both the front and the back of the mug.
- Apparel: the garment’s label and another with the full item clearly displayed. Include any size adjustments as we cannot modify replacements once requested.
- Posters: send us an image of the entire poster laying on a flat surface.
- Phone cases: include pictures of both the front and the back of the case.
- Other items: a photo that shows the whole product as well as any relevant closeups.
- Any other relevant information.
If you catch the mistake before you receive the shipping notification email, within 24 hours after your order has been placed., send us an email and we’ll do our best to get it changed for you! If you don’t catch the mistake before we ship the package, there is no way for us to change it. If you are having mail forwarded to a new address, please don’t send the order to the old address. The packages are not guaranteed to be forwarded.
If the package is returned to us, we can resend it to your correct address for a $5 reshipment fee for US orders, or $10 for International.
We will send automated updates via email when your order ships, so keep an eye out.
If you have ordered several items, they are often shipped out in separate packages so you may receive them on diffferent days. You will receive an email with a tracking number for each package sent.
If you need more assistance tracking your order, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com , our support team works 24/7 but please expect our reply within 6 to 12 hours.
We ship worldwide, but full tracking (marked as delivered on tracking) is only provided for these specific countries:
For any countries not listed above, tracking stops once the package is handed over to the country’s international carrier.
For these countries we do not receive additional tracking updates, therefore we are not liable once they have been given to the international carrier.
We do not ship to the following countries: Cuba, Falkland Islands, Iran, North Korea, Somalia, and Sudan.
Usually, yes, your entire order will ship in one package. However, your order might include items that originate from different locations. When that’s the case, multiple packages may ship to fulfill a single order.
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses. Once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons.